My post exams summer bucketlist

In my last post I spoke about being on the brink of exam period, I kinda wasn't expecting to never post again...
I guess I got a lot more stressed than I thought I would and literally had no time to sit down and write a post. Exams are now completely over and my summer has officially begun.
This summer I have a lot more independence than I ever have before, as I'm getting older I have more freedom to do more things, and this summer I really want to make the most of it. Every single summer I've always spent the days in my pj's watching TV. However this summer I'm inspired to get out more, take more pictures, do more interesting things, and most importantly to not just waste away my 9 weeks.
I made a really cliche 'summer bucklist' because my inner child screams at how fun it could be, some of the things are ridiculous but hey, aren't we all.

1. Use an underwater camera -I've always wanted one of these because under water pictures are so coool! And I want to take some pictures on my holiday.

2. Play 'paint balloon darts' -This again I've wanted to do since I was little and watched the princess diaries where they throw darts at a board with balloons filled with paint. It's something to do other than watching TV, but I'm just really hoping it turns into a paint fight because I've always wanted one of them aswell.

3. Take lots of pictures -This kind of goes without saying, summer is such a beautiful season and summer pictures always turn out to be the best. Plus I need more polaroids to add to my wall.

4. Dye hair -For a while now I've been debating whether I should fully dye my hair or just ombre it blonde, so because it's summer and no one has to see me for 9 weeks -I want to go for it.

5. Make a summer playlist -Music is such a huuuge part of my life, and summer music is also so good! Summer playlists is something I do every year and I've already started this years...

6. Get out more -I've already said this but I really do want to leave my house everyday just to do something.

7. Get fit -Again, something I've wanted to do since forever, but this summer I'm really gonna go for it.

8. Watch a sunset and a sunrise -This is kind of ridiculous but sunsets are so pretty and summery so I'm going to (try my hardest to) watch one.

9. Make nutella ice cream -I saw this on someone else's bucketlist and freaked out. Nutella is everything and so is ice cream so this is just perfect.

10. Make pizza from scratch -I love love pizza and I love cooking it aswell so..

11. Have a BBQ -I can't believe I'm saying this but I haven't had a BBQ in years, so this summer I've got to have one.

12. Build a sandcastle -Kind of basic but every single year I go to the beach and start making 'the-sandcastle-of-my-dreams' but then I get bored and lie down in the sand. So this year I am going to finally complete my sandcastle.

13. Get a sun tattoo -These are so pretty and I really want one, I don't know if it will be 'accomplishable' but I'm gonna try.

14. Play 'twisted twister' -In case you don't know what this is, basically you put paint on a twister mat and play twister on it, the paint makes it more slippy and when you fall you get covered in paint... what's not to love.

15. Make s'mores -I have never made these before and they look so good, so I want them this summer.

Every time I complete something off of my list I'm going to document it and do a post, so I feel more pressure to do them all.
So yeah, I'm back now, exams are over. Gone. Thank god. But thank you for reading, I shall be back soon.

Love Shannon xoxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey