Adventurous country walk

The weather in England has been quite rainy and glum the past few days so when I woke up this morning to the sun blazing in through my window I made the most of it and instantly went out to soak up some vitamin D. I normally have a set route I walk but today I wanted to go somewhere new. I found this cute little village where there were lots of countryside and fields. It felt very English because everything was so beautiful, there were horses and sheep and even llamas (which I've actually never seen before) and there was this overgrown forest-y walk path and a little brook, I just really enjoyed going out for no particular reason other than the sun being out. I didn't get to take any pictures of the llamas which is really sad because they were the main part of the whole walk, and they are so cute! But here are the photos I did take...













See you soon, thanks for reading
Shannon xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey