4th July inspired make up!

 This year has been the fastest year ever, everyone is saying this but -how is it summer alreadyAnd how is it the fourth already? I'm actually not American so unfortunately we don't celebrate Independence Day which kinda depressing because I love America so any chance there is of celebrating it -I'm all for it. I love watching all the '4th July outfit and makeup ideas' on youtube so I thought I'd come up with my own inspired makeup look. 


I did my usual foundation routine -although I'm not actually into foundation at the minute because I'm finding it too heavy and clingy on my face for the summer. So I'm just wearing concealer and a little contour.
For my eyes I used a white eye shadow all over my lid, although it doesn't show in the pictures, and I used a dark matte brown in my crease and outer corner. Then I lined my eyes with a navy-ish colour to add a pop of colour. To finish off I applied mascara to my top and bottom lashes.

The look was then completed with red lipstick. The red lips with the blue (and partially white) eyes creates a festive American flag inspired look that can be worn to a party or just throughout the day.


You could also add red eyeliner to the bottom lash line to make the look even more festive, or you could even add black liner to the waterline and tightline to make the eyes more intense and smokier.

Shannon xoxo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey