Tunisian photo diaries

It's been a while since I've posted again. I went on holiday with my family, was all excited to post about it once I got back, but came home to no internet, so we had to wait for that to get sorted. I have such a long list of posts I want to get out, starting today with a little photo diary of my trip away to Tunisia. We spent two weeks in the little country north of Africa, where the temperature was a few degrees above absolute perfection and the culture was so interesting, and food so different from ours. There were camels who liked chewing my shoes and slobbering all over my face, trips to local landmarks, and small farms where we ate fresh bread cooked outside in an old school oven. There was even an ostrich at some point. And horse riding on dirt paths.
Here's the first of my photo diaries:








 I had actually tanned quite a bit but my leg compared to my mum's is quite scarily pale. Fair skin problems.








 This amazing, amazing, beautiful sunrise was taken at 5am on the beach. Featuring the locals fishing in the sea on this little island. Unreal.


That sums up the photos I took from our resort. It was such a lovely holiday, one of the hottest places I've ever been to, my ginger self was suffering!! But spending days by the pool and beach was some much needed soul time.


Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey