A Clothing Haul

Today's weather is beautiful I'm currently sat in the garden writing this with some music playing in the background. I have just noticed there is a slight breeze but I'm going to pretend it's not there. I know I said today I would post my Currently Listening To but I think I should probably wait till Monday. Plus I'm way too excited to post this post.
So I went on a shopping trip recently, I'm coming out of my "edgy punk phase" and going into a more sophisticated, grown up one. I've been very, very happy with my new smarter purchases and haven't stopped wearing them.
Well I say grown up... that doesn't include underwear.
This is what I bought:

 So I've been after an oversized white shirt for so long, something to dress outfits up slightly, something that's not a boring basic t shirt, can go with just about everything, and suitable for every season. I'm still learning how to pull it off so it looks casual not too smart but a pair of jeans generally does the trick. Levi shorts in the summer paired with this shirt is something I'm really looking forward to. This shirt is from Next.
 I have grey ripped jeans, black ripped jeans, surely I'd need a blue to finish my collection? These are from Primark, and I'm a little iffy with Primark's proportions, they don't do clothes that fit the average human in every area that needs to be fitting. And these jeans don't fit in the right areas either. However it adds a kind of Boyfriend-esque look to them which I love.
 I feel like there's always going to come an occasion where a slightly casual styled blazer is going to come in handy. Interviews where you don't feel like you can dress in a suit, but can't go in jeans.. Nights out.. Normal day clothes with an added smartness.. I will never get enough use out of this blazer. This again is from Primark and fits lovely, it's a bit odd wearing something that isn't oversized and doesn't come past my hips but something that sits nicely on/kind of above my hips but I really like it. I absolutely despise the way hoodies look on me, they turn me so scruffy and never fit well whereas this makes me look and feel a lot more presentable when it's a bit chilly out.  
 Anyone who can resist this underwear... how? I have a thing with cool weird silly underwear. It's so much more fun than boring underwear. Imagine having a Bridget Jones moment but with Jurassic Park pants instead. I can't get enough of them. These too are from Primark. Primark do the best pants and socks.
 I didn't realise how much stuff was from Primark.. which means these pjs are too. I'd been after some summery pj shorts so I can feel tumblr-y and attempt tumblr photos in bed, but you know, body confidence and all, they ain't going anywhere but the deleted file. I do love these pjs, I think they can seem quite granniefied but they also look cute...
 So I finally got myself some running shoes for my running escapades. I didn't even know these existed in my country, they've been all over tumblr and instagram and nothing cool ever comes from England. But there they were, sat on a shelf in JD Sports. So I snapped them up and got mud on them the first time I wore them. Because my dog threw her ball in a muddy river. They're clean now. Thank goodness.
 I took a few photos with my clothes on, as the white background didn't do the white shirt much justice, and it's always nice to see what clothes look like on right? 


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey