Currently Listening To...

I'm trying to get back into blogging so bad, I don't know why I physically can't do it, I've had  busy start to the year, constantly doing things, working, not working, being at home and not doing anything but still somehow being busy...
But today I've had a really good day, it's been fairly warm, very sunny and I've got lots done. I went down to the park I'm always posting about for the first time since last summer and it was so nice to be back. Then I got some housework done and listened to summer-happy songs, and it's a Monday so I can talk excitedly on my blog about these songs. Because Mondays are -or are supposed to be, Currently Listening To's.

Love - Lana Del Rey, I've never been able to get into Lana Del Rey, I've tried and tried but just cannot connect with her music. However I'm always going back just in case something changes. And this time something did, I adore this song! It makes me feel like a cool 80s teen (all I've ever wanted to be) and I love everything about the song, the atmosphere, the story, just everything.

Brother - Needtobreathe, one of my absolute favourite bands to go to if I'm after summer feeling music (white fences being the best song ever). I'm pretty sure I spoke about this song when it first came out  but I didn't appreciate it as much as I do now. It's such a happy song and the climax has a raspy. The raspy. It's so great.

Love My Life - Robbie Williams, I watched Robbie song this live on NYE this year and loved it, through the TV I could literally feel the atmosphere of the room. This is just one of them songs everyone needs to hear, it has this ability to brighten your day up so much more, and it's so so great to sing out as loud as you can.

Everything Works Out In The End - Kodaline, I'm so in love with kodaline and this song is such a simple song but has such a powerful message, it just kinda repeats the same line over and over so that the message really sinks in and I can't stop listening to it!

Skin - Rag'n'Bone Man, damn I love this man. And damn this song is good. It's upbeat and bad ass and happy and I must look a right tit singing this around the house because it has to be done with so much passion. It's constantly stuck in my head as is the rest of his songs, this man is an absolute genius.

So those are my happy songs at the minute that I can't stop listening to, also please can summer hurry along I miss the sun terribly.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey