Christmas lights

15th of September. September. To say it's been a while is a slight understatement and I don't really know why it's been so long, there was internet issues, a change of companies, more internet issues, and I just never really got round to posting. With how busy and stressful college is and winter sending me into hibernation, blogging was just the last thing on my mind..

It's December! Almost the end of it actually.. but that means Christmas is soon so s'alls good. I went into my local town to look at all the lights and decorations they put up each year. I don't know how it works in other places but the Christmas lights switch on is a big deal here even though it's nothing special realistically, not when you compare it to New York or London haha. But they're still pretty and a good photo op.





*heart eyes emoji*

Oh you know, casual chocolate penguin and gingerbread house for SEVENTY FIVE POUND EACH...















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey