A Change Of Direction

I think I've found the reason I'm not getting into my blog as I thought I might do... I mean it's been another 10 days since my last post and looking back I started this blog in February. It's now the end of december and over the course of the year I've done a grand total of 17 posts. To do a post uses time that I don't have, to write a quick post I'm fine with doing, it's having to upload photos that I find takes up soo much time and when I'm in the midst of college and have serious serious procrastination issues writing a blog post seems more of a chore than something I want to do.
 I'm thinking of taking a different direction with my blog, writing more about me as a person than the strange jambled mess it has been, I can promise it will still be a jambled mess anyways because what in life isn't a complete muddle? Especially in my life anyway.. 
So, my new posts are going to be about realness, real life and the real things that actually go on. Kind of like my life behind the scenes.. yeah I like that idea. Basically all my posts are going to be about the stupid embarrassing situations I put myself through everyday, lots and lots of falling, clumsiness and cringing -I wish I was joking I really do OH and a lot of rambling too because I never know when to leave something as it is before elaborating into extensive details...
My mind is already filling up with post ideas

The main reason I decided to revisit my blog today is because I have something (I, personally think) is a pretty big deal but I don't have anyone to tell because I'm surprising my friends with it -I'm so lame I know. But I decided to spontaneously dye the bottom half of my hair blue,  I've always wanted to do it but because I have ginger hair I feel like it's just not right to dye it.. I don't know the last time I dyed my hair people hated me for it because 'gingers shouldn't dye their hair' haha I know, thank the lord they aren't a part of my life anymore. (rambling example already) So anyway, I had to bleach my hair first, which is what I did tonight and the blue is going on tomorrow because it's late and we ran out of time. My hair looks cool and I'm happy which is why I wanted to post about it but I'm freaking out a little because I'm subconsciously already seeing my hair turn to plastic and falling out... I know bleach is bad for hair but I don't know how bad. All I do know is that I'm going to spend the rest of tonight googling how to keep care of bleached hair and with that I think I'm going to...

I also need to learn how to sign these things off because I don't know how without sounding cheesy or posh.. 

Oh also, I'm not sure what happened to my text half way through but I don't know how to fix it.. 

Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey