Sand, Salty Hair, Seagulls

Something about the beach just connects with me on levels deeper than I ever thought possible. When I'm at the beach I feel like I've come home. Yesterday was day one of seven days off work, these seven days are the only summer I'll see this year so I'm trying to make it as adventurous as possible. Starting off with a beach day was the best possible thing we could have done. I'm sad I'm not at the beach still, but today we saw a family friend and I went to go see the new Ghostbusters film, which is ah-mazing!
I'm making the most of my time off and getting back into some blogga-logging, starting with a huge heap o' beach snaps.












 The weather wasn't super bright and sunny all day because, Britain, but we still caught a lot of sun, this photo was taken at the end of the day day when it had clouded over quite a bit, this is my brother in the yellow shirt.
 This photo was very much stolen from Tumblr, I saw this photo with a different girl a few months ago and knew I needed that on my Instagram, can you believe I actually remembered to recreate it though.


 Gotta add this just to represent how hard it is to take arty photos.

 I think this is my favourite thing about the beach, having your feet sink while the waves wash over your feet.. It's the best feeling in the entire world.
 Unfortunately we can't catch a sunset on the East coast, however I managed to capture this beauty, just look at it.

Finally we finished off with fish and chips on the beach, and a cup of tea. Can you be more British than that? It was one of those perfect moments where everything was content and everyone was happy to just sit there in their own world watching the water and eating some beautiful food.

Until the next adventure...


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey