Playing At Real Life Knights And Princesses

I'm still here, I've not disappeared off again, I've just had (and still am having) a very hectic, crammed in, lots of hours, busy, few days at work. I've got a few hours break today so I'm posting this which I wrote up a few days ago, and hopefully I'll manage to take a few photos today and perhaps write some new things up. Technically today should be a Currently Listening To, but I've got so much to do today on my break I want to post this so I know I definitely managed to post today. I know if I leave it too long I'll take forever to come back again, so for now, here's a little throwback to a summer adventure...

This was something I tried to get up when I had that semi adventurous week off this summer. My mum took me and my brother to a place called Warwick Castle, anyone in the UK should know what that is, it's the ruins of an old medieval castle in the most beautiful little English town I've ever seen. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel like a princess at least once this day. It was more of a thing for my brother to enjoy but the place was so beautiful I couldn't resist taking an extensive amount of photos to put up on here -if only I'd actually gotten round to doing it...
So here they are, a few photos I took of and around the castle on a should be summer but typical British glum day...











 As someone with claustrophobia and a fear of the dark I can honestly say these endless stairs were hell!!












Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey