My very first 'empty'!!!

A few days ago I finished my first makeup product! It was a very exciting day... So as a cause of celebration I thought it would only be fair to write an 'empty' review.
   To start with I'll tell you it's story as personally this product has quite sentimental value. This was the very first liquid foundation I ever had, it was given to me about three years ago because I was playing around with one of my dad's girlfriend's makeup and her foundation just suited me and wearing it made me feel so different and grown up. So she told me to keep it, I was so happy and it really got me into wanting more makeup.
The person that gave me this foundation had passed away not too long after giving it to me so its sentimental value obviously increased ten fold.
  The foundation was a lovely first foundation to own, it was a medium to heavy coverage and half a pump of it did my whole face. It only lasted about three or four hours before disappearing and also clung to dry patches, but it mixed well with moisturiser so I would apply them both together. I also didn't set the foundation as I'm only just starting out with makeup and don't have many products to be playing around with, therefore it would possibly last longer on the face if set. Generally as a high street foundation it did it's job -most of the time- I will definitely be sad to see this little guy go.
Would I buy it again? No, because there are so many foundations out there to try and this foundation didn't make me go 'wow I love this' enough for a second re-purchase.



Love shann xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Cute things to do in Autumn

Currently Listening To...