Revlon colourburst balm in Audacious -review

I have fiiinally got my hands on the new revlon matte balm range, yay! I first saw this advertised on someone's blog modelled by Emma Stone and I fell in love with the orange(ey) one she was wearing. I'm not normally a huge lipstick person as wearing a bright colour on my lip terrifies the hell out of me, but there was something about this product that I just needed. With it being a bright orange colour I wasn't sure if it would even go with my hair since it's ginger but it actually, surprisingly worked!
 I love how this product has a chunky pen style applicator because I feel like I'm drawing on my lips which feels weirdly cool. The formula for this is so smooth, it glides on so perfectly and literally stays on forever without fading, it is very pigmented and has very good colour pay off. The scary orange isn't as scary when on but it does create a very bold lip -obviously. Another reason I bought this product because of my love for matte makeup, which is really in this season (YES). I guess I wanted to try something different and jump in the deep end for a change, I don't regret that decision at all I LOVE this product and I think it's perfect for the coming spring and summer.

This photo does the product no justice, it's brighter than this in person, but I wanted to include it anyway





 It's bugging me that the sticker isn't in the centre, I'm going to fix this now.

See you next time, love Shannon
                                       xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey