A Good Day...

Today was a really good day, we didn't do much, but it was one of those days that has a certain feel about it and I just have the urge to talk about it. Me and my mum went shopping where I helped her pick out some clothes, we took my little brother swimming and taught him how to swim with floaties on then finished our afternoon out with a little costa trip. Costa is one of my favourite places in the world. I adore cute little coffee shop vibes and chatting for ages over hot chocolate and panini with my mum.
Once we got home we walked my dog and had a little play on the park with my brother, and again, something as simple as walking the dog just felt good today. Now we're all sat cosied up on the sofa to watch The Day After Tomorrow, which is one of my favourite films. It's just been a really good day.





 Caught this of my brother being dragged down the street by Meg.
 This made me laugh so much I had to post it. She was going so whappy, running around like crazy, I couldn't get a good photo of her. But this one was just hilarious.
 I did finally manage to get one of her still!



 What can I say, cable swings are the best.

Thanks for reading, Shannon xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey