Life Lately: The March Round Up Edition

It's that time of the month (a little later than usual though) where I talk about the success of the previous month, how far I have come with my original new years resolutions and goals for this year.

My main goal for this year above every other, was to get a job. To find direction in my life and have some sort of purpose. After the catastrophe of the job I'm still "technically" employed with, I've been wallowing a little bit, but I've come across a new opportunity that could potentially take me to places I've always wanted to go, I just have to be brave enough to take the opportunity... which I'm not. Yet at least.

April marks the fourth month of me not being completely submerged into blogging like I had been throughout 2015 and I don't get why. I vowed to pick it back up this week, and was excited to finally write out some of these posts I've been saving since December. But it's been a really bad week, Alfie, my baby rabbit of just two years has passed away to an unknown cause, we just know it was sudden. So I've been quite sad all week and didn't feel like writing a happy go lucky blog post. But I'm really hoping to get back into the swing of posting again from now on.
I did write out a little something for Alfie on here, but it just didn't feel right, I couldn't get my words out properly and I didn't want to slave over it for hours because I was sad, and tired of feeling sad, and I just wanted to sleep..

Diet/fitness side of resolutions have been amazing -aside of course, from Easter. I've been eating so healthy and cutting down how much I do eat, with the guide of My Fitness Pal, I've also been working out a bit more too. And have lost a total of 3.5 pounds in two weeks, and that's not when I'm vigorously trying to lose weight.

Motivation and self care has been pretty good when I realised something very silly, but obvious, and very important.
I am someone who has very low moods very often and lacks motivation so much and I've realised these past two weeks that a lot of it is down to the fact I don't sleep or drink enough. It's so obvious but not something you massively pay attention to everyday. Sometimes I can have just one cup of tea or coffee in one day and I never drink water. I often go to bed at 12/1am... So how am I supposed to have the energy to be motivated and happy if my body is deprived?
So after that new knowledge I've been able to look after myself a lot easier.


So that's about it, April seems to be where new years resolutions are finally taking affect, although in two months time it will mark one whole year of me being stuck in my bedroom doing nothing... If that's not motivation enough to get myself involved in this opportunity then I don't know what is!


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey