Hello November

The start of a new month could not have come soon enough. October turned out to be a really rough month for me, but I'm optimistic going into November, I know I'm going into it with some struggles and setting new goals is going to be hard but I'm still aiming to have a good month.
One of my October goals was to get a job. I did get a job before we went to Ibiza but I had to turn it down as it isn't practical for me anymore. I had another interview but was rejected, and had an amazing interview today which I'm waiting to hear back from. I was hoping to achieve 200 followers on instagram this month, but after having a rough few weeks I haven't been working on my blog or socials so I don't feel I worked for it, yet I somehow made it, to 195 followers! Which I am so proud of. I also wanted to start prepping for Blogmas which I have done, I believe three posts are already written. Lastly I was really struggling with my body confidence going on holiday in Ibiza and I massively overcame that. I rocked my bikinis and swimsuits, posted photos of them on social media, and even challenged myself by sunbathing topless on a nudist beach, which is so unlike me. But it felt great.

Going into November my new goals are:

- Continue prepping Blogmas

- Get hired

- Resume consistent blogging

- Get myself back on track mentally and physically


November should be an exciting month, I've reconnected with so many people these past few weeks and have so many opportunities for coffee dates, dinner dates and drinks. Any excuse to get me out of the house. I'm also starting 'operation change my life' back up so some exciting new personal development will be happening.

Before I sign off, here's a little shot of me in a bikini just to show how much I overcame my fear of my body. I've been struggling so much with bloating this year and putting weight on, but I'll be getting back into the gym again soon. Once I'm well enough to be doing strenuous exercise without passing out, I can barely get the bus to town without feeling dizzy at the moment.


So they're my November goals, I 'm also hoping to get stuck into vlogging and YouTube this month too. We'll see what happens...


Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey