Pool Day (Checked Off Of Bucketlist)

I'm literally so stupid. I had planned out all my posts in my head and I thought I'd written them all out but I haven't.. I've literally been so busy and doing 101 things that my mind has been so crammed I didn't know what I'd done and what I'd not.
My summer so far is so good, things are a struggle right now but the sun brings out the best in everyone and I've literally been having the best time. My brother had his first sports day, he had a fashion show at school, my best friend was round mine for three days, I was round a family friends' house earlier and we're going round tomorrow where a certain someone will be off of college and I'll get to see them, then I'm staying round my best friends for God knows how long, with a tent and a pool.
We had the pool out yesterday, it has been so ridiculously hot these past few days. As much as I'm dying in the heat, I'm so in love! I've been waiting a long 9 months of winter weather for this and I am not disappointed. Although Jesus, I could have done without the two nights of above 20 degree heat... I've had barely any sleep, but I'm definitely going to catch up tonight as it has literally just chucked it down. That's more like England!
So I'm just going to post a few God awful photos of me and my friend in the pool yesterday, as it's my first official item checked off of my bucketlist. I also have a new thing to put onto my bucketlist and something to take off.
I recorded a few videos yesterday in the pool, and a few other bits and bobs, I've decided to make a 'summer vlog' at the end of summer with all my memories in one place, and on YouTube. I really need to do this YouTube thing! Anyway, photos.
 (it was really sunny so we are squinting horribly, there are also photos of the weekend in general.)








Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey