Three Christmas Lush Reviews

Last week I got myself back onto the blogging wagon, I enjoyed having time to myself again to sit down and write posts, I was writing up to two/three a day to make up for the huge amount of posts that haven't gone up this year, I knew I wasn't going to have time to post on Friday or over the weekend because they were all 15 hour shifts (which yes, are absolute hell) and this next weekend, which should be my weekend off, is Christmas and I think all I've got off is Christmas day. And I need a good rest so bad.
So because of work hours I haven't posted in a few days again. And I wasn't going to post today because I feel like death, I've gone down with something and I have Christmas to prepare for, but I don't want to do anything. I'm working 4-10pm tonight and I hate those shifts at the minute, especially when I'm ill. So today I just wanted to sulk and mope by myself.
But I haven't got a post up in a few days and I really want to push myself and stick with my blog for a bit because I'm enjoying it again. So yes, here is that post that I'm going to post..

Today's Christmas themed post is a little review of some of the Lush products I've used so far this month. Last Christmas I was given my very first Lush bath bombs after fantasising over them for years. Now, a year later, I have blossomed into full time Lush fiend. I would have done lots of reviews over the year, had I been blogging, but sadly I was struggling to find the time. As I seem to be mentioning a little too often in every post I've posted this year.

Peeping Santa
The first product I tried out, and was very excited to because look how cute! Was this little "Peeping Santa" fellow, he is a bubble bar which I got two uses out of, but could have got more had I popped in a bath bomb alongside him. This was my favourite because of his absolutely gorgeous smell! It has a strawberry scent which is both fresh and sweet, which is good for people who aren't a huge fan of Christmassy citrus/cinnamon/woodland scents. My bathroom lingered of this smell for days after my bath. It's quite a moisturising product which meant it was a silky bath which I love! I just found this one stayed on my skin for so long after the bath. It's a good job the scent is beautiful.



Father Christmas
I reached out for this one last, because quite frankly, that's a scary looking Santa face. Cute, but creepy. I liked the idea of this one, turning your bath a "holly green" but it took me a while to be in the mood for a green bath. However, once I used it, I did fall head over heels, it fizzes away beautifully, and the shade of green it produces is amazing! I loved the colour of it, and again the scent, my Lush wardrobe still smells of it.



The Christmas Penguin
I picked this one up purely because he is the most adorable little thing I'd ever seen. It blows me away that we put things like this in our baths. I used this bubble bar on my birthday, and loved it! It's a very fresh, clean scent with mood lifting oils, the water turned a lovely icy blue with the bubbles, out of the three this was the most relaxing bath and I think that's due to the mood lifting oils, I just felt very content laying in this bath. All the way up until it got cold. Because I was catching up my Vlogmas'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey