Cute Halloween finds: a haul

This post is a little something different, I had bought/found some amazing Halloween things that I really wanted to talk about on here.  I'm about to go on holiday and needed a nice, light hearted post just to say goodbye for a week. Or maybe two. And this post just seemed perfect.
Tomorrow morning, at 6am, me and my boyfriend will be boarding our flight to Ibiza for 7 days, then once I'm back I'm going straight on a second holiday in England this time, with my family. I'm hoping to bring my laptop along to my England holiday but can't promise posts because I might be too submerged with having fun with my family. We'll see what happens.

This is just a little compilation of some really cute Halloween finds, as well as a sneaky, teeny, holiday haul just because I'm excited at the things I bought today.


So these are my purchases today. I've packed my suitcase ready to go but found I really needed some proper toiletry bags to put my things into. I picked up this transparent and gold 3 pack from Primark for £4.00. 
I had also been looking at travel wallets the past few weeks, which are little purse type cases that hold your passports, boarding passes, cards and money, just to keep all the essentials in one place. This cute marble one is from Typo for £20.00.
I always get panicked someone will mistakingly take my suitcase at the airport so I bought us some 'out there' luggage tags. Just look at those googly eyes. They were from Tiger for £2.00 each.
Then finally I got some amazing Halloween earrings and a free little bow.

These earrings, I'm almost ashamed to say, are from Claire's. But I knew they would have a good little spooky section in there by now and I was desperate for some cute seasonal earrings. I got these little pumpkin studs for £3.50 and these amazing hoops which have a skeleton stretched across them for £5.00. I absolutely love them!!!!!!! And they came with a free bow, which I don't really need but I'm sure I'll find something cute to do with it, especially because I chose an orange one, because spooky season.


These purchases were from last week in Tiger. I got way too overexcited at the Halloween section they have and had to grab a few bits. I got this bat hair tie which I'm sure was just £1.00, this gorgeous suede, cord notebook which was £3.00, and a cute little tote bag with bats on for £2.00.
J also bought me a pumpkin shaped mason jar styled glass which isn't pictured.


We didn't buy these, but found the most perfect autumn candles! I was really excited for Yankee Candle's Halloween range but was quite disappointed with what they have. But these two WoodWick candles are insanely beautiful, they smell so cosy and atmospheric and have perfectly captured their names. Cozy cabin is my favourite. I will be going back for that on pay day.



The Yankee candle options were Haunted Hayride and Trick or Treat. Both smell good, I was just disappointed for some reason. They look cute at least.


That concludes my little haul/Halloween finds, I will be active on my socials over the next two weeks, but aside from that, I'll be back on here in either one or two weeks!


Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey