10 Ways To Be Less Clumsy

I know, it's been too long since my last post again and I'm sorry. But I was on the bus on the way home from college and I was terrified I was going to fall flat on my face in front of all these people and it inspired me to write this post..

I am just one of those people who falls over thin air, spills a drink which is sitting on the opposite side of the room, drops an entire handful of books and rip all the pages even though I weren't actually carrying them. I'm just that person. Buses are the worst, they're so jumpy and jerky and you always end up bouncing into the person sat next to you or tripping and falling on the person opposite you..
When I'm with friends it's okay to fall over because we can laugh together, or when there's a bus of strangers you can cry for a bit at the embarrassment but you won't lose sleep over it. Today I was on my own and it was full of people from my old school. I was at the back of the bus in an awkward place away from handles.. I was terrified I was going to fall over in front of all these people I knew but didn't like and it made me think of a post idea; how to not fall over if you are the clumsiest person alive, so here are my experiences...  (I managed to keep on my feet getting off the bus today)

1, When struggling to get through places/getting off the bus, keep your hands free and able to grab hold of handles. Also it keeps your responsibilities off of what your holding onto and more on getting where you want to be.

2, No matter how fun they look, spinny chairs are not your friend and you will fall off of them

3, You are probably going to drop your food tray at McDonalds or another food place, carry your food or put it in your handbag -avoid the trays

4, If you run in the rain while laughing so hard you can't breathe you will slip over and nearly break your leg

5, Never leave a glass unattended, you are bound to knock it, plastic is better, as is bottles with lids (just don't forget to put the lid on)

6, Please don't pull out jars from cupboards from their lid, they will always unscrew themselves on purpose just so you can drop it on the floor

7, Also don't pick up the milk bottle from the worktop and instantly shake it, they never have their lids on if they've been out the fridge already

8, Simple, always have your shoe laces tied

9, Be organised, be on time, wake up to your alarm. Running around like a headless chicken is when you forget things and cause accidents

10, Having enough sleep makes your brain more awake and aware of the lamp post in front of you...


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey