Currently Listening To...

Before I start this post I wanna speak about one direction. The news about Zayn Malik leaving has just come out and I'm... shocked to say the very least. I've been a fan of them since x-factor and I never got to see them live... I know the other four boys are continuing on but it'll never be one direction again. My timeline on twitter is in complete meltdown right now, all of fans are so upset. Something is telling me he'll join back again soon, I don't think something as big as one direction is something you can walk away from and my mind is refusing to let me believe he's gone for good. I kinda think something had to be done though soon, the fandom is getting crazy and they seem to have forgotten that they are real people -young real people at that. I think a break would be good to get everyone in perspective again (don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's the fans who have caused him to leave) they have gotten so famous, too famous I think. I don't know. I hope he joins back soon, and I wish him and the rest of the boys all the best.

On with the actual post, I'm uploading my very late music list of the week..



Kids In The Dark - All Time Low, their new song (which they haven't stopped tweeting about) came out 15 days ago now and I love it, the lyrics are amaZing and the music video is too, I need to go to a concert where everyone throws neon paint on themselves. And I love the clapping bit when the music kind of drowns out, it's so good!

Stay Together For The Kids - Blink 182, this song, hits you so hard. My parents seperation never affected me that much but this song makes me feel like it did, it shows parents how angry and hurt kids get and how blind (and sometimes selfish) parents can be. People give up too easily in relationships now a days and I think parents should fight more for their kids sake, Also the guitar solo bit in this song is ah-maZing!!!

By The Way - Red Hot Chilli Peppers, this song holds my entire childhood. My dad is obsessed with these and he's always listening to them, I didn't realise how much until I listened to a few of their songs the other day. Every song I heard was just my childhood. It was me running around in the garden in the summer and my dad taking us to the shop to buy me chocolate or to the pub to play in the garden. This song is just my entire childhood locked up. I'm going to keep repeating that until the point is fully made. It just brought a flashback of memories when I listened.

Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers, I obviously couldn't listen to just one.. I feel like this is their most well known one that everyone has heard, I really like their sound they're so unique and you don't get much of that around anymore aside from the 1975 and Arctic Monkeys.

I'm going to list the next three songs because they're all from the same band, I stumbled upon these and they're really good, they're one of those opinionated political like bands, and I don't really take in interest in that kind of thing but their music is so good and they do make you question the sanity of this world -as if I don't do that enough already haha.

Prayer Of The Refugee - Rise Against

Savior - Rise Against

Hero Of War - Rise Against, this one made me cry honestly it's so powerful


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey