Currently Listening To...

I know, I said this was going up yesterday but I forgot I had a thirteen hour day and I weren't home until 9pm, I was so tired I went straight to bed.
I've fell in love with a new band so there's a fair few songs to talk about today this one's going to be a long one I think..

I'll start with songs that have come out recently before hitting you with the chunk from my new band.
Paint Me Black - Ben Hazlewood ft Mali-Koa Hood, okay, so everyone knows my favourite band of all time is 5 Seconds of Summer, Mali-Koa is Calum's sister (who is in the band) and she is my ultimate woman crush -not because she is Calum's sister, she is just a Godess! As she has released a song with Ben Hazlewood it's automatically assumed I'm going to love it. And I do it's perfect.

Brother - Needtobreathe, wow. I first heard of these in the summer when I heard 'white fences' which became my summer anthem, I can't describe how much I love that song! And now they have brought out a new song and it's just as good I just love love it.. this years summer anthem maybe

Backseat Serenade - All Time Low, I said a few weeks ago I was starting to get into these and I'm starting to fall a little head over heels. Today I'm having one of those 'organise your life' kind of days (I know, even though I should be at college -I'm ill! Again!)

Therapy - All Time Low, um, wow, ok, rip my heart out -it's fine. That's all I have to say about this song, it's absolutely beautiful and it really hits you when you listen to it. The 'therapy' is a metaphor which means you can really make the song your own and add your own interpretation. So the song can mean just as much to you as the person next you, but has a completely different sense of meaning because your interpretation of 'therapy' is different to theirs. I hope I got that to make sense...

The next song I've been listening to a lot is a song I'm already in love with and I listen to their album almost everyday. so it's not a new song but I want to share it on here because it's just a great song, oh and because they're touring right now and their tour is named after this song -so everyday I see it all over twitter and it gets stuck in my head.

On My Way Home - Pentatonix

So, onto the bulk of it, I mentioned two of their songs in my previous currently listening to post, and now I have many more for this post. I'm not going to write anything about them because it's going to take a long time and I'm kinda a little bit too lazy..

Say You Like Me - We The Kings

Just Keep Breathing - We The Kings

Any Other Way - We The Kings

That Feeling - We The Kings (the music video to this makes me cry Niagara Falls)

Sad Song - We The Kings

Heaven Can Wait - We The Kings


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey