Up Town Again!?

I know it's a Monday and I should be posting a music post today but as usual, it's put on hold... I went up town today with some college friends and it was such a good day I needed to post about it while I still have the buzz because it has made me so happy. I've had a pretty crappy week and I just really needed a 'good day' like, those days that are so good they stand out from the rest, I was so so desperate for one and today was that day -yaaas!

It was a friends' birthday so me and a few other girls from college just spent the day out. It was so nice to hang out with some different people than I usually do. I had my first ever Starbucks -finally!! I got a new ring for my nose (piercing), some new nail varnish, and some chicken nuggets from maccas because they always taste so much better with friends!? It was a really girly day which I haven't had in so so long and I can't even describe how happy I am I just really needed this day. So here are a few photos we took...
What I wore: 
The usual ripped jeans, I did a post on them here
Crop top with lace detail: New Look
Cardigan: Joe Brown
Shoes: black converse high tops











Shaan x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey