Another Day Up Town

It's Monday so today should be a 'currently listening to' post but I haven't been posting enough and I really don't know why, but there's been -I think- two posts from my last 'currently listening to' and I think that was posted two weeks ago... I really don't understand why I haven't posted, I've been busy, tired, ill, at college, in bed, eating food... just generally doing everything other than being on my blog.

I went up town today as usual (my second home) and wanted to share some of the photos I took as well as my OOTD which isn't anything special but it was kinda cute, and then tomorrow I'll post my 'currently listening to'
My Outfit is...
Dress: River Island (last year though)
Jumper: H&M
Tights&knee high socks: New Look
Shoes: Timberlands.. kinda
Bag: River Island
*classy bathroom selfie*


I think I'm developing a krispy kreme addiction which isn't helping my diet at all in any way possible... But they actually taste so good it's kind of unreal.









That's all I have today, it seems really short, I'm sorry I haven't been posting much but I do have other stuff coming up -possibly including a massive haul sometime soon... maybe not, maybe so, I don't know

Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey