27 Things To Do This Summer

You know those days you wake up with an instant smile and it's just a good day all round Today is one of those days. I woke, to a whole load of strange Twitter notifications.. the hashtag 'dogefamily' is currently trending worldwide, because 5SOS are just.. weirdos. But that made me smile, I went for a run, the weather is perfect today! It's so hot I know I'm going to be burnt, I'm now actually sat in my bed in shorts and a sports bra (appropriate thing to put online.)
Basically, it's summer. College is well and truly over, the weather is warm, I just need a my annual summer bucketlist to become official.
I've put this together over  few weeks, this summer I'm doing realistic things that I'm going to actually do. I checked off a lot from last summer, but this summer is different. Here's my simple but achievable summer goals:


1, Starting with personal goals, Keep fit and eat healthy.

2, Don't shut myself away, see my friends.

3, Make quality, regular blog posts.

4, Keep my room clean.

5, Be more adventurous with my wardrobe.

6, Get my YouTube up and running.

7, Typical goals. Go to the beach.

8, Ride my bike somewhere.  (haven't ridden in years)

9, Have a picnic at the park.

10, Read 5 books (or 10)

11, Have a BBQ, invite friends, make s'mores.

12, Write.

13, Have a water fight.

14, Have a pool party with friends (maybe at the same time as the BBQ)

15, Learn to drive in my mum's car.

16, Learn to play my guitar.

17, Get a job.

18, Go to Starbucks.

19, Go to a lake like in American films.

20, Go to pebble beach.

21, Go to a concert.   (DONE)

22, Eat outside at a
restaurant.

23, Go camping with my bestfriend.

24, Do the chubby bunny challenge.. again.

25, Make a summer playlist.

26, Make a fort and sleep in it, watching scary movies all night.

27, Make breakfast for my family one morning.

27 is a really awkward, annoying number to leave this at. But that's all I have, maybe I'll add more throughout summer, but that's all I have right now.
After two really long chatty posts I wanted to do something quick to give the long paragraphs a break...


Shaan x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey