Dog Walking In English Fields And Forests And Muddy Puddles.

My blog seems to consist of trips up town or country side parks.. Today I bring you another country park, and this place is absolutely beautiful. There were fields, hills -which I sausage rolled down, trees we could literally walk into, and a foresty wooded area where as a kid would have been my element. It had that enchanted fairy-esque-ness to it and as a kid I'd have been running around having the time of my life. It had torrentially rained before we left so we put our wellies on for puddle jumping (17 year old kid here) and I had to put all the photos as big as possible because the place was so pretty and the photos don't show as much when they're smaller. I should probably use this size more often.

































Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey