My ROWYSO Experience, First Vlog





Okay, I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know how this will appear on my blog, I'm doing this through YouTube, I don't have a clue.

I've been off and away in Birmingham this past weekend to see my favourite ever people in real life. It was the best time of my life and such, such an unforgettable experience. I have a veeery very long post coming up about everything I did but it's something I'd like to do properly and take my time on, which is something I don't have right now (time.) It's the end of the day, I have college tomorrow -all day, then on Wednesday I may or may not be working until all sorts of hours so I can't say when I'll be able to sit down and write out the post.

For now, here's the vlog I said I was doing. My very first vlog. I'm not overly proud of it if I'm honest. The camera is so shaky! I was too scared to speak or show my face much.. but for my first try it's pretty decent I guess..

However I'm all for constuctive criticism.. so to anyone reading (scary, I don't talk to people who read my blog) I'd really appreciate watching the video and maaaaybe giving me some feedback for future reference.   (wow that was actually really scary to write out)





Shaan x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey