Nutella And Syrup American Fluffy Pancakes

I have been so neglective of my blog lately, it's not that I don't want to blog because I do, just like I want to get out of bed and get dressed and be productive. But I'm not doing that either. I seem to be at a complete standstill with everything at the minute and I'm not all that sure why, I'm not exactly unhappy, I'm just tired and lacking in motivation and suddenly it's the 11th and I've done nothing this month!
It was Pancake Day three days ago, I made American style pancakes all by myself, the first time I flipped one it fell and I got batter all over the cooker, twice one fell on the floor, but generally I got the hang of it and made them all to semi perfection. No egg shapes this time around. I'm not going to write out the recipe I used, just link it HERE and share the photos I took of them. Originally I was going to use the recipe Zoella recommended, but if you don't own a machine that mixes everything for you it's practically impossible to make. This recipe is so much more simple for all us non mechanical stirring machines.
I was quite ill this day and took them to bed to watch Love, Rosie with a cup of tea and hungry cats -who I had shared a tiny bit of my pancakes too.
Oh, and on each layer I took it in turn to use Nutella and Butterscotch syrup, then put strawberries at the top. I also took the first layer off and put lemon juice and sugar on because as good as Nutella is, nothing beats lemon and sugar on a pancake. Obviously I ate that seperate to the stack.





Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey