Life Lately: The February Round Up Edition

I'm writing this post on my bedroom floor, Alfie (my rabbit) is having a bit of a run around and he likes it when I'm on the floor with him because he loves jumping over my legs. But I'm sat in an area of my bedroom that I've never sat in before and it's making my entire room look so different...

I'm back with another monthly round up post, where I refer back to the goals I set myself at the start of the year and compare with how well I'm doing now.
Fitness wise I've been absolutely rubbish, I have left the house for exercise purposes just twice, however I seemed to have lost a lot of my Christmas weight finally, my stomach has got a lot flatter these past few weeks and my body confidence has shot up. Which has inspired me to want to lose weight again. As it's it's the first of March today it's definitely making a good start to this month.

Waking up and being productive everyday hasn't been the best, I mean I have gotten out of bed everyday, but sometimes it seems to happen around 12/1pm-ish, but my body clock is regulating back to 9am again which is good. I've finished all the seasons of things I've been watching on Netflix so I don't have anything to massively cause procrastination (although I have took up Gossip Girl again because I never actually finished it)

I'm actually really proud of myself this month because I've done a lot of things outside my comfort zone, I met up with an old college friend, who introduced me to another person, where I made a new friend. I went clubbing with all my girlfriends from college, danced with a guy, and didn't die. I asked a friend for a favour (I'm not good at asking for things from people), I was in a cab on my own drunk and didn't die, I saw my old love of my life in a supermarket and.. well half died.
I got a new phone, a new build a bear (Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon), I went out with a lot of people and had a pretty decent social life for a change, things have been pretty good. I'm just hoping that I can be a bit more motivated next month, lose some more weight and tone up a bit, keep on top of my washing, and find more time for my blog. I've been saying since new year that I've somehow lost time for my blog.. there's so many posts I have planned, I just seem to have lost the time to sit down and write a post. So that's how my month has gone, positive but not all that productive, while I'm motivated I'm hoping I can get back on top of things which I've mostly done today, and hoping to keep it up tomorrow and the rest of forever.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey