Currently Listening To...

I don't particularly have a lot of music I've been listening to but it's been a while, and it's a Monday so I'm whipping a bit of something up.



Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainer, not something I'd usually like, I'm not a massive fan of Meghan Trainer, but I love Charlie Puth, I think the song is cleverly done and it's just my absolute jam at the minute.

Fly Away - 5sos, I've already did a whole post on this I don't need to say anything else, the post is here.

Jet Black Heart - 5sos, this song is everything. I also did a post on that here. (also all the she's kinda hot ep songs which is also on the link).

This Ain't A Scene - Fall Out Boy, this song is my ultimate jam of all time. I love this song it's so catchy and I love the breakdown/climax part where it gets chanty, and the speaking part.. I love it when singers talk or laugh in songs.

Nicotine - Panic! At The Disco, I'm obsessed with the Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die album, I can't remember if I've said my favourite songs before or not and my internet's being really slow and not letting me check. But I'll list some of my -at least current favourites because they change every week.

Far Too Young To Die - P!ATD, I know I've put this song on here before, because it's one of my favourite songs anyway and definitely the best off the album.

Girl That You Love - P!ATD, this song weren't my favourite at first but it was stuck in my head and then became one of my faves because I listened to it non stop for a week.

Throne - Bring Me The Horizon, this band is a bit too heavy for me.. I do like some of their stuff, but not all of it, however when they brought out this song I really liked it, it has a more poppy vibe to it, and I really love Oli's voice in general so with this song being less heavy than others it really lets his voice shine.

I Can Feel It - Hey Violet, I love these so much! This song is more pop but Rena's voice has such a punk sound to it, and I live for the guitar solo! The guitar solo in this, and then Rena's high notes afterwards is the best. This song is my favourite off their EP.

Smash Into You - Hey Violet, I love the lyrics to this song and the beat, the meaning, everything. This song is good.

Sparks Fly - Hey Violet, this one is so raw, it's gentle but not gentle, it makes me think of late night adventures with someone you really like. I love love love the climax of the song, instead of a guitar solo they have a computerised ..sound, I guess and the tune is so good! It's always stuck in my head and I probably listen to this song more than any other on the EP, even though I Can Feel It is my favourite..

You Don't Love Me Like You Should - Hey Violet, this song is so sassy and Rena's voice break type things kill me. It's probably the heaviest song on the EP, and I love listening to it whilst cooking dinner because it's that song you can absentmindedly dance and sing to in a very crazy manor -and again, Casey's guitar solo in this is perfect.

Can't Take Back The Bullet - Hey Violet, this one has fetus 5sos vibes at the very, very start, then Rena comes in with her sassy voice, this song is the catchiest and most upbeat. When I saw them live they got the audience involved to sing along with the backing vocals, I definitely think this song is better live, it has a shouty-ness to it that sounds soooo much better in an arena.

That's all the songs, as per usual, once I start writing I remember all these songs I've been listening to that I forgot about..
Until next time,


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey