My Childhood In A Post

I had one of those really cool life moments where your like 'wow I love life' I guess you could say it was one of my Spontaneous Happiness moments -I seem to be having a lot of them lately. I was in the kitchen cooking bacon -WHY wouldn't you get happy over that though? I felt like listening to a really cheesy song, and I ended up putting on Mambo No. 5 by Lou Bega, and wow that is my childhood anthem! I jammed around my kitchen cooking bacon and listening to Mambo No. 5, it was amazing. I also filmed myself doing it to see what I looked and like.. 
It got me in this childlike mind, which made me think of a Superfruit video I watched on YouTube ages ago, where they mentioned things that reminded them of their childhood. It's called Nostalgia -their video. 
So I'm going to do the same. This is my childhood nostalgia, inspired by Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying, and bacon.
To point out, I'm a '97 baby so my memories are late 90s/early 2000s

So everyone is going to say 'OMG Gameboys!!' I had the best gameboy ever, it was the Advance sp, and it was pink, it came with a pink charger, case, magnifying glass etc.. best thing ever, however, these are my all time favourite games to play (on that and the play station ONE) 
This game is my absolute favourite! Candy Crush, Bejewled, nothing will eve rbeat how good this game is.

Shows/films

Okay, you're not supposed to remember your three year old memories clearly, but I remember watching this every single day of my life. This film was everything. I watched it a few weeks ago after finding it on YouTube, and I cried almost the whole way through, this scene is the saddest scene in history -yes, way worse than Titanic. 
The first and original -and by far bast version of pingu. I still remember my favourite episode, Pingu and the baby found a cave of icicles and played twinkle little star on them.

Clifford The Big Red Dog

Totally Spies

Come Outside

Scoodby Doo

Tom&Jerry

The Flinstones

Recess

Jackie Chan Adventures

Danger Mouse

The Adventures Of  Sonic The Hedgehog

The Scooby Doo Movies -still watch them

All the Disney films

OH MY GOODNESS BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE!!!

Books


The Famous Five

Horrid Henry

All the Roald Dahl books

Mr Men and Little Miss

The Hungry Caterpllar

Winnie The Pooh

A Series Of Unfortunate Events

We're Going On A Bear Hunt

Toys

THE baby doll to have as a child.. I had this exact one and package, but they've really developed over the years...
I had a huge under bed storage box filled with Polly pocket -I had everything that's in that picture, my sister also had the same box under her bed, together we had a looot of Polly Pocket.
THIS is the Rainbow Dash I know, no wings, I don't think mine had a yellow foot.. but this is what all my My Little Pony's looked like, and I had a mansion for them which had a hot air balloon at the top..

My favourite child toy ever is Bratz, to the point I still played with them in the first year of high school -don't judge me too much... I'd still play with them now if I could.

When I was really young my house would be filled with Teleltubbies and Tweenies dolls, I was obsessed!

I also had Littlest Pet Shop

Jungle In My Pocket

Sylvanian Families

Mini Baby Born

Care Bears

I had a Jessie doll from Toy Story

Characters from Monsters Inc

Tamagotchi! I had so many of those!

I'm not all girly, I also loved hotwheels, I still have over a hundred which have been passed down to my brother

K'nex

Lego

Dinosaurs

Scoop from Bob The Builder

Food




Music
I don't know much about music at this time because I was too young to know anything, but my dad loved Nirvana and had loads of RHCP cds, and my mum bought an eminem cd because she was obsessed with one song -Like Toy Soldiers, which is a really good song!
As a child I was in love with:
Avril Lavinge
Busted
McFly
Dragostea Din Tei -this is the best song in the absolute world I LOVE it.
Eeeeeeeveeery single song from Pop Party 1.


I could go on forever writing about my childhood but I'm going to end it here before this post gets too long..


Shaan x



















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey