Halloween Thinking And Experimental Harley Quinn Makeup

I've been thinking a bit this past week about what I want to be for Halloween, all year me and my friend and her friends had decided to dress up as Black Veil Brides.. But I have different plans now.
I'm not going to have a chance to buy anything so I've literally got to make something out of my wardrobe, which is fine because I never throw away old clothes. Which means I can just trash up anything I find.
I'm in love with the music video for Bastille's 'Flaws' and I kinda wanted to do a cute skeleton thing, so I googled skeleton makeup and saw how creative people get and decided I want to do an all out body art skeleton.
But then, Harley Quinn. I'm so excited for Suicide Squad to come out, and I knew as soon as I saw Harley Quinn that I needed to be her for Halloween. Little did I know that almost everyone else in the world was thinking the same thing...
So I'm thinking of combining the skeleton with Harley Quinn, doing her hair and makeup, adding some skeletal makeup on the face but mostly on the neck and chest, then making a skeleton outfit.
It works perfect for me because I don't really feel like paying £100 for that jacket she wears, or having the entirety of my arse hang out with those shorts...
I'm definitely going to do a DIY kind of outfit, hair and makeup post for Halloween. But for right now, I played around a bit with some makeup today, I did a 'cracked doll' look, then Harley.
It was just a quick experiment and wasn't supposed to look good but I couldn't help taking a few god awful piccys on a front camera phone to post onto here. God knows why I'm putting these photos onto the internet, I've just looked at them and none of the colour is showing up, the lighting is terrible, the camera quality is terrible..
This is just me messing around. Not the finished thing. Just as a little disclaimer.. You get the jist.
I'm also wearing a Lion King shirt.
And I totally forgot to do anything with my eyebrows!


*Had to upload a non serious one. Makes me more comfortable.*


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey