A Little Getaway

Home.
I've never been happy to be home. I kind of reach that point during my holidays where I can't wait for my own bed, or to eat my own food and see my familiar surroundings.. but I love being away from home doing fun things, so I never feel relief or happiness when holidays end.
But my God.
Have I missed home.
Mainly my cats.
I've been missing them the entire time, I spend all day with them and it was so lonely without them over the holiday, the reunion was a little tearful and I've had an extra two shadows since. Currently having very needy cuddles.

I wrote the above part of my post last night, but had to stop because both my kittens were staring at me, I said "whatchu looking at babies" and then, pounce. Both of them jumped onto my chest and stayed there for a good few hours making it impossible to reach the laptop..
But continuing on with the post, we had a good time, the holiday was good, we only went into the pool once, I got very ill one morning, then spent that very afternoon eating lots of chocolate and going on spinny rides, but I weren't sick again so that's okay. We had reflective beach walks, I stood in the sea in my wellies for so long watching the waves crash around me, I'm so unbelievably in love with the beach and the sea and seaside towns. I read lots and listened to lots of music, oh, and played lots of two penny machines.
It was a lovely little break, I've come back feeling fresh minded and not worried about everything that's worrying me because hey, I even figured out what I want my future to be.
Here's the tremendous amount of photos I took all piled into one post:























 I can't work out if it's gross or cool that I found a crab's arm but I wanted to take a photo of it anyways.






 My very first traditional fish and chips, and it's on the sea front. This was a perfect moment.





I tried to condense them as much as possible but there's still a fair few, I'm also editing my vlog I said I was going to do of the holiday, but it's turned into more of a summary thing than an actual vlog.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey