A Week In Outfits From My Holiday

I have so many posts to be doing, and some really exciting ones but I can't do the exciting ones yet and it's driving me insane! I've currently got This Is Halloween on repeat, I'm extremely excited for Halloween today that I honestly think I'm going to implode, I'm also really mad at myself because I forgot to add Panic! At The Disco's new song to my post yesterday, which is insanely good! And Brendon looks hella good part devil/satan thing, part human. It is this years Halloween anthem.
Anyways, today is not one of the exciting posts, it's something a little different than I usually do, and I really wanted to do it.
On holiday I thought it would be a good idea to photograph my outfit every day and do a 'week in outfits' type thing even though it's only four days worth. But it's not very good, I'm just stood in front of my room's mirror taking awfully angled photos. But it's something different, so I'm going to post it.
This was my favourite (maybe) outfit, I swear it looks so much better in person. It's very tumblr inspired, the shirt's very loose it was just stretched so I could get the right amount of myself in the photo.
Knit shirt: New Look (discontinued)
Skater skirt: New Look
Over the knee high socks: I can't remember but they're everywhere.
Shoes: Timberland look a likes.
I wore my hair in two plaits and a purple lipstick with neutral eyes and black winged eyeliner with this.

I'm obsessed with these dungarees at the minute, it took me ages to find the right pair I wanted because I wanted blue, good quality denim, but boyfriend styled legs not skinny -which most were.
Sweatshirt: River Island
Dungarees: GAP
Shoes: Timberland look a likes
I just left my hair this day because we were at the pool so I didn't need to bother. Later I wore a dark red lipstick with the same eye makeup as previous.

This was just a casual, comfy outfit that I tend to wear most days.
Shirt: River Island
Jeans: Primark, ripped myself
Cute frilly socks with a panda on the back: Primark
Shoes: my black converse.
I kept my hair in a braid and wore a very neutral makeup look including a nude lipstick.

This outfit comes with many photos because it seemed to be very layer-able.
Dress: New Look (discontinued)
Tights: lord knows.

First layer is my cardie which I'm pretty sure is from Joe Brown.

I then went to beach and geared up with my wellies which aren't anything special and my absolute favourite jacket.
Waterproof jacket: Primark.

At the end of the day my tights were soaked but we were still doing things, so I took them off to dry and put on my coat to keep me warmer and paired it with my favourite winter  heeled boots.
Coat: New Look 
Boots: New Look.
My hair was braided to the side and I wore the same eye makeup look with a darker matte purple lipstick.

This post was actually more fun that I thought it would be, I think out of anything to take away from this post, it's that I spend a lot of my life in New Look. I was also on an absolute lipstick frenzy on holiday, I don't normally venture beyond my safe nudey pink that I love so much, but I wanted to be bright and festive since I was on holiday. I'm doing another different post tomorrow, but I'm hoping my physical copy of Sounds Good Feels Good comes because I want to do my album review but I want to phtotograph the album for it so I need to wait. Which means two music posts are going to be back to back, because I have a special music post coming on Friday which I'm so so so god damn excited for!


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey