Currently Listening To..

I feel like I've been barely posting on here even though I'm doing and planning stuff for/to my blog everyday, it's Monday so that means my third part of the Currently Listening To series. This week has been music mad I've had my spotify playing constantly and I have a few new favourites...


All Time Low - Lost in Stereo, last time I said I'd be mentioning more ATL songs, I currently only have the one. I heard this song round a friends house and started singing along.. I don't how I know the song but it brings a long string of childhood memories every time I listen to it so naturally I haven't been able to stop, reminiscing at my chldhood on a daily basis (or hourly)

All Time Low - Sick Little Games, I know I just said I only have one ATL song but this song is playing right this very second and I love it and I know I'm going to be obsessed with this so I'm writing it now. Oh wow Hello Brooklyn is playing now I think I love that too!

Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa, this kept coming up in my YouTube recommended so I gave in and gave the song a listen.. they are not what I thought they'd sound like. I love the song and I listened to a few other songs and loved them too. I thought they were a really heavy kind of band but they're not and this song has definitely been on repeat.

Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill, obviously I heard this song the second it came out as I'm a huge YouTuber fan, but I weren't overly keen on his style at first, the sort of electronic sound he has isn't what I ever listen to but I had it stuck in my head the other day so I played it.. and kind of never stopped..

The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alight, I discovered these the other day, I heard this song and instantly recognised it. I used to listen to this with my dad all the time when I was little, again I had childhood memories flooding back of us driving in the summer to the 'boot slide pub' as I called it back then, the windows rolled down and this song playing so loud we couldn't hear our own thoughts. i instantly fell in love with this band and other favourites are:

The Offspring - Why Don't You Get a Job

The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far Kid

Hozier - Take Me To Church, I'm so late into loving this song (like I'm late on everything) but this song is one that has been played a lot on my phone recently 

This post has become massive, definitely an improvement from last time where I'd barely listened to any new music. and I really enjoy writing these.

Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey