A New Member Of The Family

I didn't get another post up yesterday, I'm still really ill and I've barely had any sleep for the last two nights. College starts again on Tuesday so my posts will go back to the usual routine of -probably- no posts from Tuesday to Thursday, depending on what time I get home on those days. I'm not mentally prepared to go back, especially when I'm full of flu and laryngitis...
Yesterday I left the house, it took me forever to do so because I was too ill to move but I left eventually. We went into a pet shop and made the mistake of looking at what rabbits they had. As usual we fell in love, and accidentally came home with a new bunny.
He's adorable, he's a mini-lop, pure bred by breeders, but they couldn't sell him and passed him on to a shop. He's chocolate-y brown and we think we're going to call him Buttons, but the name keeps changing each time we call him... He's so friendly and he's settling in perfectly, I'm in love with him! I want to eventually pair him up with my other rabbit so they're not lonely aaahhh he's just too cute!







This was a rambly start to a post, I don't know I'm very tired and I can't even drink coffee because it makes my throat worse. Yes my heart is broken. I've been changing my blog around a lot recently, I felt it was too childish before and it looked quite tacky, I'm not sure if I like how it is now, I guess it's something that comes with time and experience. So yeah, I'm in a really half asleep mood, I hope you enjoyed this rambly post, I'm excited for another 'Currently Listening To' post tomorrow but until then goodbye! (this is a very strange sign off)

Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey