Could You call This An OOTD?

I've been neglecting my blog a bit this past week, I was writing posts but I never got round to posting them, the usual college has been tiring me out and things never get round to being done (yes, including college work) but I was on a walk a few days a go and I worn my creepers again which I haven't done in almost two years so I naturally took a few photos and I thought I could do a sort of outfit post -it's not brilliant or expert I was just fooling around having a bit of fun. Also -side note- I took a photo at a train station on the tracks.. there was a sign saying trespassers will be fined £1000 but I really wanted to take this photo, while I was on the track a train came and the barriers went down leaving me stuck on the track. However the sensors on the barriers detected me and they froze and opened letting me through. Then everything went wrong, the barriers broke because they didn't know if I'd come through and after the train passed they never fully opened and cars couldn't get through, traffic started backing up the road and I'd caused a massive traffic jam I was actually sooo embarrassed I don't know when/if they got fixed but for a looong while cars couldn't get through.. lesson of the day, don't go onto a train track even it's a good photo opportunity. The photos weren't even that great..

This is the photo that caused all the trouble, I was hoping for it to look cool but I'm not a cool enough person for that so it didn't. Look cool. At all.






I wore
Shoes: Creepers
Jeans: New Look
Woolly sweater: H&M
Fox hat: Primark

Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey