Currently Listening To


I'm on time for once, it's a Monday and this post is going up, on a Monday. Fourth time lucky...



21 Guns (Cast Version) - Greenday, I've said in a previous post how much I love the song 21 guns so when I came across this I knew I'd love it. The song is so beautiful, I love what they done with it and I love how they still kept the rock side to it even though it's essentially a choir. And oh my God on the second verse when Billie comes in... I die! I just love everything about this song.

Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings, I wanted to hear the original of this as it's one of my favourite fetus 5SOS covers and I love it

We'll Be A Dream - We The Kings ft Demi Lovato, everyone in the world has probably already heard this song except me, it came up after listening to Check Yes Juliet and I can't stop listening to it, I just want a pillow fight as cool as the one in the video..

This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco, there are not enough words to describe how amazing this song is, the original and the piano version, they're both just amazing!

Weightless - All Time Low, another ATL song I love how this song is aimed at groupies it just makes me laugh, and in the video when people say they'd rather be listening to Fall Out Boy or Blink 182 I just love it I don't know why.

Come As You Are - Nirvana, I'm a huge fan of Nirvana I've literally grew up with it but this past week I haven't been able to stop listening to this, it's one of those 'going back to old favourites' things I think.

Beekeepers Daughter - All American Rejects, this is another 'going back to old favourites' but I'm absolutely in love with this song and I will never get bored of it and this week I've been listening to it loads.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey