Half OOTD, Half Haul

I haven't posted in so long! I've been missing my blog all week but I've been so busy and tired from being back at college and I had nothing I could quickly whip up.
I can't work out what kind of post this is, it's half a haul, half a OOTD but it's also just me talking about another day up town -it's multi purpose, to make up for all the posts I haven't been putting up all week.
 So, a few weeks ago on Valentine's day when I went up town, we had a quick look in Primark because Primark actually do a-mazing slogan tees I'm obsessed with every one they do. I fell in love with several as usual, but I also fell in love with a pair of sweatpants -I'm not usually a sweatpants kind of person. If I want comfort I'l stay in my pj's all day... but these ones had emojis going down the leg... and they had a hash-tag on them... it's really cheesy and quite tacky but since leaving the shop I haven't stopped thinking about them. So going back yesterday I had to buy them. And one of the slogan tees.
 Today's OOTD is a laid back and comfy -obviously I'm wearing my new joggers and t-shirt. So that makes this post a mixture of an OOTD and a haul right?
Here's some photos of the day- and today's attire:

You know when a bus is really bumpy and chucks your mocha all over the place... another pair of jeans I ripped myself, the material of these are thicker so they frayed more and look cooler than my black ones.

The clothes I bought and what I'm wearing today the shirt says "talk Disney to me" and I love it because my life literally revolves around Disney. The quality of these pictures are rubbish because I used my phone, and my room is really messy and I apolagise for that...


Side note: I made a Tumblr account a few days ago and I have no idea how to use it but I'm going to link this blog and my Tumblr together if that is even a thing, I mean I'm going to advertise it over there I don't know the whole thing boggles my mind. But I'm going to make a 'Contact Me' page like loads of bloggers do and link my Tumblr there. I've been debating making a Contact Me page because even though I have Instagram and Twitter and all them and I use them obsessively on a daily basis, I don't want to share them just yet because my twitter is pretty much a 5sos fanpage and my instagram is a mess. But yeah I'm about it get on that 'Contact Me' page so byeee I'll see you soon!


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey