I'm A Walking Travesty

I don't know why I'm writing this, why I am writing a story that is available to be read to the world? Especially when I wanted to die of embarrassment with just the one person knowing? I guess embarrassing stories have a way of making themselves justifiable if you can tell them from your perspective and laugh at yourself -so in turn people will laugh with you not at you. I hope. Probably not...

I had to visit the doctors today, I was having some tests which I was worried about, I hate having blood take from me and I hate needles. The other test is something I'd never heard about, but my heart had to be listened to...
The tests alone made me worried, but my mum couldn't even be there because she had to be somewhere else. That made it worse... But I also had to find my own way to the doctors. On foot. In this heat.
I didn't know what to wear, did I need to take my shirt off? What bra should I wear? Oh my God I don't have any pretty bras to wear. Should I shave my legs? Great I've ran out of time, hopefully she won't go near my legs...
I found a bra, but if I had to lie down it made me look really unflattering (are you ready for this next bit? Please don't judge me!) I pulled out the pads from another bra to try and make myself look better in this other bra. Meh it worked...

I left the house, shit I totally forgot to brush my teeth. Oh my God I just tripped over a flat curb. Why is this happening to me please tell me no one noticed.

Wait, where the hell am I? This is not the doctors! I've gone the wrong way oh no oh no oh no! I text my mum but she never answered. I was in that much stress I couldn't remember where the doctors were. After walking a bit further I realised this was the right way after all.

Made it to the doctors. Get into the room. Almost cries at the blood test, almost throws up at the sound of blood being sucked out of my body(!?) This isn't happening. Am I about to feint? In the doctors? Thank the lord not, it was over before I could hit the floor.
Yes my top does need to be taken off, no no NO she's put sticky pads on my legs. I didn't shave! I can see her judging me oh God.
What do you mean you need to put sticky pads under my bra? She can see the pads I put in. they're bright pink next to my white bra there's no way she missed them. This can't be happening!!
"Are you bit anxious about this? Your heart rate is a bit fast." I WONDER WHY

It's over finally! Leaves the doctors and runs for the hills. But is greeted at home with doggy cuddles which made everything better.



















Okay, I'm not sure why I wrote this or why it even came out the way it did.. I just blanked and let my fingers to the talking (as in tapping on a keyboard) This kind of stuff happens to me everyday, I'm  just one of those people as I've actually mentioned a few times before. Today was ridiculously tragic that I can't do anything but laugh at myself, it needed to be written down. I remind myself of Georgia from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. We are literally the same people. I might have to watch that now...


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey