2 Healthy Eating Dishes

It's been so long again! I actually want to cry about how absent I am. I am obsessed with my blog, I love it. I love writing, I love having my own little space and I love the fact I'm sharing my thoughts and favourite things and days with the world and that so many people are reading it (I don't know where you all come from!). I just can't understand why I'm not posting! It's not that I don't have anything to post because I do I have tons of ideas and I'm adding to the list everyday, for some reason they're remaining as ideas... Just this very second I think I've realised why they're remaining as ideas.. I think all my ideas are really detailed and sophisticated -the kinda stuff professional bloggers write, and I don't see myself as high enough in the ladder to do that kind of thing.. I guess I need to just believe in myself more and jump in the deep end because I know some of these posts will be crazy fun to create.

But on with the actual post, that was just me speaking to myself with utter word vomit. It's currently Easter break (or spring break for others) and something I really struggle with at Easter is all the chocolate, I mean I looove chocolate but there is so much I'm practically swimming in it and I always feel like I put on so much weight afterwards I constantly feel bloated and just meh. But also on breaks I find it's the best time to try new stuff, a new eating plan, a new exercise routine, anything! You have all this time to experiment with yourself and attempt returning back to college/school as this new transformed person (am I the only person who does this?)
So this week I've been experimenting with breakfasts trying to make something a bit different, and on the healthier side. In which I give to you, two recipes I've been eating so far this week.....


Recipe 1:

Crack two eggs into a microwavable container, I chose a glass jug.


Whisk the eggs together.


Dice some tomatoes, slice some mushrooms and add some spinach
 (other vegetables can be added and swapped)


Add a teeny amount of salt and black pepper


Microwave it! I did 1:30 minutes to start and then 30 seconds over and over
until the egg had fully cooked.
Serve either alone or with bread on a plate and enjoy!



Recipe 2

Similar to the previous recipe but this time I scrambled some eggs. Inside the
jug is 1 egg, small ripped up pieces of spinach, salt and pepper.

I put this in the microwave for a minute and it was done then I used a 
fork to chop it all up into a scrambled mess.


This is where it's kinda not healthy, I know a lot of people don't like
mushrooms, and I'm kinda funny with them, it depends how they're
cooked. I love mushrooms fried they taste so good (even if
it is unhealthy) so cook your mushrooms however you like, I 
fried them.


I then added some salad, and served it all together, I thought this was a really
weird dish and quite randomly put together but surprisingly mushrooms
really go with salad... And I actually really liked it.

So that's what I've been eating this week, I'm hoping to do more of these purely because it keeps me eating healthily (I know I have to eat good because I need to show my blog what I'm eating). Tomorrow I'm going to post a 'get ready with me' which is something completely different -and it didn't work too well if I'm honest but it's something new and I'm still learning.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey