15 Things That Make Summer, Summer

This past week temperatures have been reaching 20 degrees and at some point I was even sunburnt... Easter break varies from having snow days to really hot days, there never seems to be a spring in Britain it goes from freezing cold to mildly hot (about as hot as we get) so even though it is spring, it feels like summer and I've started noticing all the little things I love about summer. So I thought I'd make it official and write about my favourite parts of summer.

1, Sitting in the garden and reading with music on top volume. (and a little bit raspberry cider never hurt anyone)

2, Summer music. My music taste in the summer months is my favourite, summer music has happy good vibes and it makes me so happy, my faves are; Jason Mraz - I'm yours, Train - hey soul sister, Needtobreathe - white fences, and anything by Imagine Dragons etc etc etc...

3, The sound of people mowing their grass. After a long winter, a lawnmower is a surprisingly satisfying sound, it means the weather is warm enough to dry out the mud and grass enough to cut it.

4, Being able to lie down in grass and do nothing.

5, Prettier clothes.

6, The mornings and evenings, the whole atmosphere of the sun setting and the colours in the sky, it just feels amazing and it's so calm.

7, sunsets and sunrises.

8, The smell of the air, I have slight hayfever but I love the smell of pollen in the air when I'm not sneezing.

9, The beach, cliche but who doesn't like the beach in summer?

10, Theme parks and fairs.

11, Days with the family.

12, Hundreds of sleepovers.

13, Reading loads of books.

14, Being happy all the time because there's always sun.

15, Taking loads and loads of photos.

16, Concerts and festivals.

There are hundreds of more things I love but this is going to drag out, I feel like I've left out the most important one but I can't think what it is.. But there's a few of my favourite things that makes summer, summer. This summer is going to be the best ever because I'm going to see 5 Seconds of Summer in concert finally!!! :D So I have a lot to look forward to..


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey