Furry Friend Tag

I said a few weeks ago now that I wanted to fully introduce Alfie onto my blog, he's been spoken about a little bit but it's time to make it official...


His name, Alfie as I've said over and over before. He doesn't have a last name because I don't want him to have my last name as I don't like it. Just Alfie. For now.

His breed, I don't actually know -he's a mixture of all sorts but he's definitely a rabbit! (I hope..)

How long I've had him, I can't remember the exact day I got him but I know it was the summer of 2013, around the end of August.

How old he is, he will be 2 years old on July 4th.



Quirky things about his personality, he's generally a little poop, he has chewed multiple earphones and phone chargers (even when they were out of reach) and he's peed everywhere. But he is the biggest sweetheart, he doesn't like to admit it, but he loves me. He loves to sit on my back when I lie on the floor and blog and his favourite thing to do is jump over my legs. He gets very annoyed at me when I sing, fall over, listen to music without earphones, or be hyper. He is a sass queen and I see him roll his eyes when I do any of those things haha. He can be a big sulk, my mum fed him for me the other day and he turned his back and sulked with me for ages. He has a lot of personality and I love that about him.

That cow onesie... 


What my relationship with him means, well he's my baby. I'm his mummy and I spoil him too much. It's so nice to have something that's completely mine and completely my responsibility. And someone who depends on me, and trusts me and loves me. It's honestly the best feeling in the world.

Favourite past times with Alfie would be... when he was a baby and he was cuddly he'd always crawl to the back of my head and rest there for ages, and all the selfies he'd take with me, and when I hand fed him that was cute. Mostly all the cuddles we had when he was a baby, he's a stroppy teenager and pretends not to like me..

*no eyebrows..*


His nicknames, okay here we go... Alfers, Alfredo, Alf, Grumpy bum, Mr Pantsworth, you-you, naughty boy and Al. That's in order of most to least popular, normally he's Alfers and I used to call him Mr Pantsworth all the time! I honestly have no idea where it came from I come up with ridiculous names. For example my brother is called Alex but I call him Ja-Ja most the time...

Queue rabbit spam!






This is the most recent one of him out the lot, inside this box is his box of treats that he was trying to get to.


That's all there is in the tag, I looked through my old phone for photos of Alfie, and I'm 15 in the ones with me in, it's so weird how young I look in them.. and my braces wow.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey