We Went Alton Towers (I should model for rollercoasters)

Yesterday I went to one of my favourite places with my family. Alton Towers is the best theme park in the UK (for anyone reading outside the UK) it has some of the scariest rides, and I'm an absolute adrenaline junkie when it comes to rollercoasters. I didn't get to go on many this time round as I was literally walking around alone, this was the first time I've been with no one my age that I can drag around to all the rides so it felt slightly awkward being the only person waiting in a queue with groups of girls in front of me and groups of guys behind... However it still easily became my favourite trip there, my body is aching! I've bruised my hip/back and my arm from trying to make a photo more interesting and slipping in the process.. (whey, story of my life) all my muscles are just... broken and even after a good night's rest I just want to go back to bed. Today is definitely going to be a chill, relaxed Sunday.
I took a loooot of photos there, I've condensed them a lot and got it down to 32, a lot of them are selfies but I don't post enough photos of myself on this blog so I thought I'd might as well. No matter how cheesy they are. I had to use my old phone as a camera so the quality isn't the best.









This exact photo was taken a few years ago when I came the very first time, I took this one to compare them to each other but obviously typical me forgot to look for it before uploading the photos...




Someone shared our lunge with us she was so cute I had to give her a few of my chips. I didn't even know ducks liked chips..














Wasn't ready.. I had to upload this anyways because there's a shark behind me in this one haha.



I love how this turned out.


The log flume -by far the most fun one, as demonstrated by the official photo taken at the bottom of this post...


Post flume and SOAKED.


After being stuck in soaked clothes clinging to my body for a fair few hours it felt so good to finally be home so I could put on some comfy, loose, and very much dry clothes and chill. With my Alton Towers souvenir and a catch up on Tumblr.


Okay, these next photos are that bad they're hilarious! We were peeing ourselves with the photo booth operatives about my faces. Clearly I'm a natural photogenic. 


This has the potential to become a meme it's that bad. We could barely speak we were laughing so hard. I really did try to look good on this.. but then I screamed.




Shaan x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey