Meeting Ben & Holly In My Favourite Place

The traditional post is back -a day up town. What really!? I live in such a boring town... There's nothing more to do than shop really. This time I went with my mum and younger brother to meet up with a family friend and take pictures with Ben and Holly who were up town with kids all day. Anyone not familiar with who they are, they're characters from a children's show about elves and fairy's.
I don't have much to post about the day but I wanted to post something, and I wanted to speak about college starting again tomorrow. I usually need two days to mentally and physically prepare myself for the return but I procrastinated it until 3pm the day before. As you can see I'm clearly ecstatic about the event. But I am looking forward to seeing everyone again so I can tell them about my adventurous break spent on Netflix. As usual, back to college means posting will be limited again, not that I'm posting a great deal anyways... 
Ugh I'm not ready yet! My sleeping pattern is too messed up how am I going to be up at 6am tomorrow morning? Lord save me!

Also before I start, I know it's Monday and this should be a 'currently listening to' post but I have nothing to post other than All Time Low (I'm listening to future hearts this very second) and I did a very detailed post about music yesterday so that's gotta count for something..? I'll hopefully have something next week if I can stray away from this album at some point.


Cheeky, very sneaky attempt at an outfit picture but the mirror is too far away...
I'm wearing simple leggings, my 'talk Disney to me' shirt I spoke about in 'this' post,
my Dr. Martens boots (favourite shoes!)
and my new rain coat type thing I'm absolutely obsessed with! It's from Primark.



My brother's very first Krispy Kreme visit. He got a hat and a balloon and he looks adorable!



My favourite order, strawberry and kreme, I get it everytime *heart eyes emoji*


It was a very indulgent day... but it's the Easter holidays so it's acceptable.


Not a lot of photos but, Ben and Holly... and Krispy Kreme... they make it all worth it. Kinda.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey