Currently Listening To...

This was supposed to go up yesterday (this is becoming the intro into my posts at the minute) but it was sunny and I was having a chill day -while also being really ill... I'm better now thank God! But wow, I am soooo excited for this weeks currently listening to I think it's going to be my favourite because I'm so in love with all the songs I have to speak about! So I'm going to get right in!


I'm going to start with a song that's really important to me, I fell in love with it this time last year. The song 'say something' had recently come out and I loved it, the only thing I felt the song lacked was a really powerful climax that just blew you away. I found a cover of this song on YouTube, listened to it, fell head over heels in love. It was everything I'd wanted from the song. So I checked out the 'band' if you will, and I fell in love with them even more. They were the first musicians that made me feel so good about myself, and they're different from everyone else and none of my friends knew them, it made me realise that you don't have to be known by everyone to be something amazing and incredibly special. This marks my one year of loving them. They are now doing amazingly well for themselves and I'm so happy! :D

Say something - Pentatonix

So now that, that cheese fest is out the way, I'm going to name my favourite three songs from All Time Low's new album that came out today!! I think (don't take my word for it) I might do an album review, write a bit about all of the songs on it -because I love them all! My fave three are

Tidal waves - All Time Low FT. Mark Hoppus, this song. Alex's voice. It's so gritty and ugh in this song

Missing You - All Time Low, this song is genius! It speaks to pretty much every single teenage girl (and boys) it's a sad song, the sad song you go to when you hate the world. But it's actually a happy song, it's the song that tells you to get out of bed and make the right choices and get through your troubles. And it's not a song, he's not singing to you, he's speaking to you like he's really there and really gets you. I know that this is what he hoped to achieve with the album -and he definitely has!

The Edge Of Tonight - All Time Low, this is the kind of song that I would have loved as a younger kid. the chorus to this is something I'd have screamed out in my room with the song blasting through my stereo and I would have pretended I was some girl from some movie and stare out my window. It sounds really sad to do that but it honestly feels so good.

My final song is from Sleeping With Sirens' new album 'madness' overall the album was quite slow and chill compared to their other stuff, but this song is definitely my favourite.

Better Off Dead - Sleeping With Sirens 


That's all the songs I have to wirte about, it's not a huge list but I love them all so much, especially the ATL album. And to think a few weeks ago I was speaking about only just getting into them...


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey