A Frosty, Creative Saturday

I have had such a good day today it's unreal. It was one of those chilled out days that wasn't spent in bed watching TV, my mum woke me up this morning telling me we were driving out to a park to take our dog for a walk. Which doesn't sound the slightest interesting, but the past two mornings have been completely frosted over so the park would be white and chilly and the air would have that nice crispness I love so much. I took a few photos knowing this had to become a blog post (if my USB worked), and after we were truly frozen and numb, we made our way home. I wasn't expecting to do much else today but I really didn't feel like lazying around, so I spent the rest of the afternoon painting, which is something I haven't done in so long! I'm not the best at art, but it's something I really enjoy, and it was nice to sit down, a cat sat next to me, and to just paint away whilst listening endlessly to twenty one pilots and chain drinking green tea. It felt very Tumblr. I even tried to get a Tumblr inspired photo of the mess left over but, taking Tumblr photos isn't one of my finest qualities...
That's all I did today but it just felt a really good day, I'm truly happy and I'm happy that I'm happy and I'm so excited for this year to be the best year to date.
So, as my USB has decided to work, here are the photos I took today -including the arty one because eh, why not.






 We went ice skating on frozen puddles in trainers.





 My brother doesn't typically dress like this, he's in his kit from football practice which was cancelled.


 Someone had attempted to feed the ducks in a frozen lake (that white thing is bread), I took this because all the branches in the lake which are half under water, half out looked so cool.



 My painting is of Eugene/Flynn and Rapunzel from Tangled, and this is one of my favourite scenes from any film ever. And I'm really not sure how I feel about it, it's good for my standards as a non-artist, but I really hate how the black part of the sky turned out, and my paintbrush was rubbish which made me ruin the silhouettes, but I mean it was fun, and that's all I was really aiming for! I think it looks more like a mother comforting a child...


Shaan x


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey