An Odd Little 'Day In The Life' Post

Okay okay okay okay. Good day.
Very good day.
I'll speak in chronological order.
I woke at 9:00, today is the day I would finally begin my new year right. I had so much to do. I popped a croissant into the oven and got dressed whilst listening to The Killers 'Somebody Told Me' on repeat.
I wore my work out clothes which is generally leggings, a white shirt, and a navy hoodie with trainers. But the only pair of leggings I had happened to have a hole in the most visible of inappropriate places. And the only other thing I could wear was jeans. And who the hell can run in jeans.
Not me.
So I had no choice but to go on a power walk. Where and old man raced me and won and I felt very ashamed.
When I came home I was supposed to put on load after load of washing and tidy my room and do my ironing. I've just put the first load of washing in the dryer. Because clever me forgot to press the 'on' button on the washing machine. As for tidying my room, it's impossible, I need all my clothes washed before I can really see what needs tidying...
But I tided a cupboard in my room.

Then my mum finished work and told me I need to get a few bits together to drop into my work (MY WORK.) and that we were going town after. I haven't been in town in so long! I was going to buy a new vinyl for my turntable but HMV didn't have the one I wanted, then I stumbled across Vessel. The twenty one pilots album. The one with Kitchen Sink on. Which is my favourite song.
I picked that up, and the 1975 album and bought them instead of a vinyl. Because I'll be working soon I can buy all the vinyl I want!
I'm so so happy to have Vessel. I'm listening to it right now and it's beautiful!
I'm just on top of the world.
It feels so good to get out. After the past few months of genuinely not leaving my bed, ever, because I felt so rubbish.. to be able to get out and have some fresh air feels so good.

And my new year is finally set in motion. I'm so excited for what it has to offer, so so excited. And happy.
I did take photos today but I'd rather not push my USB, so this is a picture I took a while a go.


Shaan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Cute things to do in Autumn

Currently Listening To...