2015

I wanted to do this post yesterday but I wasn't awake until 11:30 and I had to be at a friends at twelve to celebrate new years eve.
 This new years feels different from any others and it's probably because I'm older and I know more of the meaning behind it. I've only ever seen new years as any other day and I still do in a way except this year I really want to make it meaningful and my resolutions are just to be a better me. To be me. My main goal is to be comfortable with myself, I want to be fitter, healthier and most importantly happier. I really need to gain more confidence within myself and try working towards my future and what I want to be. I want to be able to say at the end of this year that is was a good one.
 2014 has been one of the toughest years with a lot of downs, however I can only look back at it and see happiness. I think that's because I've finished this year only with the people I need, a lot of baggage has been cut out throughout the year and it's left me with the real people, and there's not many people left I must say.. but it's all I need.

That's my thoughts on 2015, hopefully it's a year filled with good memories and not taken as seriously as others may say it should be I'm just going to ride along and hope for the best. :)

Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey