Snow Day

Finally!!! There's snow! The only two things that get me through winter is Christmas and snow days, since Christmas is long gone I'm relying purely on the chance of snow to carry me to summer and today we've finally had some. Last winter it didn't snow at all, and this winter weren't looking like it was going to either but my prayers have finally been answered. It's not the best snow, it wasn't the fluffy type that you can make snowman with but it was really crunchy and amazing to walk on.
I instantly started taking photos the second I woke up and I had a really busy day running errands everywhere, but by the end of the day it had all melted. Sad face. It's supposed to snow a lot more soon so hopefully I'll be uploading snowman photos at some point *fingers crossed*











Shan x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey