Shopping Dayyyy!


On Monday (backlogging my posts because I was too ill to post) I had just started to feel better, and you know that first day of feeling slightly human again when you make a rush to do something amazing with your day because you are capable of walking again and seeing the sun and you crave the feeling of the wind on your face... I had that. Though in reality I was too ill to be having an intense shopping day and I spent most of the time complaining of a headache and in boots buying myself medicine.
So at 9am I was up and throwing clothes on (and my docs of course) to go up town. Me personally, didn't get much but we bought my brother so much stuff (he's 5) we brought him his first pair of vans and loads of clothes and stuff but I'm just going to show the things I got (which wasn't much)
Starting with something I've wanted for so long, if you don't know what one of these are, it's kind of like a poncho, but it's pretty much a blanket and you wrap it around yourself. They are soooo cosy and warm I actually feel like I'm wrapped up in bed when I wear it. I got this one from New Look and I think it was £24.99 but don't quote me on that. The receipt is in the bin now...
















The other things I got was my 2015 diary -FINALLY. Which is just plain black but I'm thinking of doodling on it and stuff to make it prettier..
The other thing I bought was a huge box of loom bands which is so lame.. I'm soooo late on the loom band hype but, it's here now, I have embraced the hype, and it's hit me pretty hard... I love being able to just put some music on and absentmindedly make some bands.


To finish the day off we went McDonald's, which is the best way to spend the end of a huge shopping day -we were actually out all day, we weren't home 'till 9pm and I was exhausted.

Shan x









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute things to do in Autumn

Vogue Parody 73 Questions tag

Confronting Mental Health, One Hell Of a Journey